Display Result » EV19


Replacement dwellings in the countryside, including residential chalets, will only be permitted where:

  1. The residential use has not been abandoned,
  2. The proposed new dwelling is similar in terms of its siting, scale, design and character with the dwelling it is to replace, and
  3. The development complements the character of the surrounding area.

View this result in context