Display Result » EV20


In the countryside new dwellings will only be permitted where:

  1. The dwelling is required to accommodate a fulltime worker solely or primarily employed in agriculture, forestry or an appropriate use to serve the rural economy who needs to live on the premises rather than a nearby settlement, and
  2. There is no alternative existing dwelling available in nearby settlements and there are no existing buildings on the farm or forestry unit suitable for conversion to residential use, and
  3. The proposed dwelling is located as close as possible to the existing farm buildings, forestry complex or place of work.

View this result in context